Jackets are that one last stroke to your fashion statement, which wraps up the panache look. It aces every look whether it is formal, semi-formal or a casual look and conforms in all body types. This multi-utility feature and the voguish style of outwear is what sets it inside the brackets of the trend.
Kabeer Kodaniyil, Head of Design at Urban Blackberrys share some tips to keeping in mind the need of the style conscious men who have been perusing the jackets wonders to keep warm, cosy and stylish as ever.
1. Bomber Jacket – A bomber can be identified by its ribbed cuffs and hem, front zip closure and defined neckline. To give it a Sporty look, wear your jacket on over a long tee, polo or sweatshirt and pair with relaxed trousers such as joggers. A white base bomber jacket is definitely a statement piece to own and team it up with something fairly neutral. For a casual look, wear your jacket with a pair of denim or chinos. During colder days, you could team it with a sweatshirt or a hoodie, to keep the warmth in and consider a pair of trainers.
2. Half Sleeves Jacket- These are perfect for the not-so-cold weather. It keeps body warm however not blazing your body. Irrespective of the age, half sleeves jackets are timeless and every wardrobe should witness them for the unpredictable weather. These jackets can help in calibrating the weather and style.
3. Leather Jacket- Since their inception in the fashion industry, leather jackets have never seen a downfall in its popularity. The only hard rule with these jackets is that they should fit you well. Leather jackets require some simple pieces to wear with them, think plain t-shirts and jeans to get the greaser look and finish it with some plain trainers. Carry out the lush look from the day to night with the great ease and comfort.
4. Urban jacket- These jackets are minutely blending the traditional segregation of the formal and casual wear. Grab the Urban jackets with solid coloured t-shirts, chinos and casual shoes. Their length and design resonate with suit jacket yet it gives you a peppy look.
5. Nehru jacket- Marking the legendary style, Nehru jackets adds elegance and gives a dapper look. Team up them with the formal shirts and trousers. You can also give a new look to your traditional kurtas paired with the Nehru jacket jeans. The iconic Nehru Jacket will definitely add on the signature element in your style.