Students, who are to appear for the semester examination, are now required to visit University’s official website and fill the examination form online.
Earlier, amid the extension of the lockdown till May 3, the university had told its computer centre (DUCC) to come out with a platform that can be used for conducting these examinations online.
Students registered with the Regular Colleges, School of Open Learning (SOL) and Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB), are advised to rely only on their respective institute’s website in addition to the University website for all examination related updates.
Students should note that the University has not yet announced the examination schedule.
In the concern of conduct of end semester examinations, the examination branch has created a student portal so that all Regular and Ex- students can fill their tentative examination form through this portal from their home of all UG and PG courses.
Here’s the direct link of student portal
Important Points for Filling up of online examination form
* All the students need to fill up the Online Examination form.
* Students who have already submitted forms physically in the colleges also need to fill up / Update the Online form.
* Students who have already paid the examination fees need not pay again.
* Students who have not paid the examination fees need to pay on the college portal online or physically at the college after lockdown is lifted.
* Respective Colleges / Deptt. / Faculty will verify the forms of their students.
* The last date for submission of Online Examination forms is May 15, 2020.